Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do young ADULTS listen to High School Musical?

I mean c'mon we all know it's disney stuff....



but i wanna know if any of you listen to Highs School MUSICAL or even watches the schow.....



do u have an idea bout the age limit.....??



can it be like 25, 30??



Do young ADULTS listen to High School Musical?opera.com



They may watch it, but no one will admit to it.



I am well over 30, and watched it once, just to see what all the fuss was about. I almost went into a coma.



Do young ADULTS listen to High School Musical?amc theatre opera theater



It could be whatever age you want but I don't like that movie I think it sucks IMO
I'm 21 and I watched it. We all agree that the world we live in sin's that simple and naive.
I've seen it and it is 20 times better than Grease and lots of adults like that one!!!
well i'm 20 and i like the movie. my 24 year old sister is the one who bought it and we watched it. She even bought the karaoke cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp