Saturday, December 5, 2009

HELP! I need an easy female sung musical theatre song QUICK!?

I'm doing a project for my theatre class and I need a solo female sung musical theatre song that's easy because I can NOT sing!! Any ideas?



HELP! I need an easy female sung musical theatre song QUICK!?movie theatre



My Favorite Things and Do Re Mi are from the Sound of Music and are really easy.



HELP! I need an easy female sung musical theatre song QUICK!?playhouse opera theater



There's a Place For Us....from West Side Story. Really



easy to sing and doesn't require a big range. Very sweet



and a crown pleaser. You'll love it and so will everyone



else. You'll have to at least know how to carry a tune though.



Otherwise, do "If I Only Had a Heart" from The



Wizard of Oz. That one your cat could sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp