Thursday, December 10, 2009

MUSIcal WIZ REQUIRED - WHATS THIS SONG?

The words are along the lines of..



"Im loooosin my favourite gaaaammmmmmmeeee" then a cool guitar...



or " im looosin my babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby" then a cool guitar riff



MUSIcal WIZ REQUIRED - WHATS THIS SONG?concert venue



The Cardigans - Losing My Favorite Game



Link to sample:



http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clipserve...



In all fairness, I screwed up the title, so Karen C, got it right first.



MUSIcal WIZ REQUIRED - WHATS THIS SONG?events opera theater



It's the Cardigans - My Favourite Game
lol, u r funny, do u really think that someone is going to know that song?? not even the one who wrote it, lol, thanks 4 making me laugh I needed it! =D
I DUNNO
That's the cardigans, ace song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp