Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is there any news that High School Musical Tour has been filmed and will be released as DVD later on

I come from HK and i didnt hv a chance to watch this great show...so can anyone tell me whether the High School musical tour will be released or not later ?



Is there any news that High School Musical Tour has been filmed and will be released as DVD later on...?opera score



I heard that it was coming out May 1st. I don't remember from where but i think it was a Vanessa Hudgens fan site.



Is there any news that High School Musical Tour has been filmed and will be released as DVD later on...?musicals opera theater



I dont know...lol
I haven't heard that it will be, but if it is, I will have the DVD!!!
well i don't think it will come out in DVD anytime soon ...... but it was in disney channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp