Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to try out for a musical...it's just i don't think i have the voice or the moves?

I've been dreaming about being in a musical....but I just don't think I have the voice.....and I can't dance....help?



I want to try out for a musical...it's just i don't think i have the voice or the moves?sheet music



Well they will help you, and you can learn. Plus you can always be part of the chorus and it will still be tons of fun and you won't have too many solo things to worry about, where you can't get away with just following the crowd.



I want to try out for a musical...it's just i don't think i have the voice or the moves?state theatre opera theater



take lessons. You don't know what your capabilities are until you try. Its not all about being able to sing, act, %26amp; dance with technical brilliance. You've got to have stage presence or charisma. The audience must adore you, relate to you, want to be your friend. In other words you've got to be able to hold the attention of an audience 100%.
Don't tell them that. You need to audition with confidence. Chorus is still always fun because you get to goof off more and you make more friends.
try...you may be in the chorus and that can be fun. don't worry, I did musicals where the people next to me could not sing. that did not make me feel comfortable (I still remember doing the Sound of Music and I had a tone deaf nun singing next to me...) good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp