Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the dress code for a musical?

My boyfriend and I along with my sister are going to see "CATS" for my birthday. None of us have ever been to a musical so we aren't sure how to dress. I'm so excited to be going though !!!! I love "CATS" it's my fave !!! And I've never been to a play or concert or anything !



What is the dress code for a musical?soap opera



It's sort of dressy casual. Don't wear jeans, but you don't have to wear a prom dress or anything either. Think a nice dress, and nice khakis or something for a guy, with a button down top. Heels aren't necessary, but shoes should be nice. Remember to respect the theatre: don't put your feet in the chairs, chew gum, talk or anything, everyone is usually VERY silent at theatre performances.



What is the dress code for a musical?city opera opera theater



wear what is comfortable. you will be sitting in tight rows for a long time.
Dress casual, it's not like you're going to the opera.
OMG I SAW THAT 10 YEARS AGO ON BROADWAY!
No dress code. Just ahve a happy birthday.
Smart casual will be fine. It also depends if it's a matinee or an evening performance.



You'll find some people dressed for comfort and others dressed up, so, don't worry too much about it.
Depends where your sitting.If in the very expensive seats, be a little conservative in your dress.But if your in the gallery or worse, then just 'slum' it with the rest of the gang.Youv'e paid your money, so do as you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp