Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone else hate how popular highschool musical and hanna montana are?

im sooooo tired of these dumb disney musical,singing pop star shows they are soooo annoying thats all i see on commercials.all those wanabee singers are just trying to get record deals so they can become famous pop,rap,country stars.Half of them cant sing anyway



Does anyone else hate how popular highschool musical and hanna montana are?hollywood theater



I know, I despise those TV movies and shows.



The actors can't act, the story is stupid and it's not funny at all(Hannah Montana)!



They have a very low sense of humor, I couldn't get in a million years what the audience were laughing at.



Maybe it was just the box!



Does anyone else hate how popular highschool musical and hanna montana are?opera.com opera theater



I agree 100% I cannot stomach to watch even two minutes of that crap.
eheheh omg if those kids are gonna be the future celebrities wat has the world come 2????
I don't hate on anyone. At least they are teens doing something positive in their lives. There are much worst things they can be doing.
yes, very true. i heard hanna montana concert tickets were selling on ebay for thousands of dollars...come on....
I am so with you!! I can't believe that crap qualifies as music! I mean they are so cheap and petty and mediocore how did they get famous! it suck sooooooo bad!
I 100% AGREE with you, especially about high school musical. I don't get why everyone is soooooo obsessed with them. Like it would be okay if it seemed like they actually enjoyed what they were doing
OMG I so agree! I hate how corny they are too, and, no offense to anyone, but they can't sing SQUAT.
I agree with you girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp