Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical Poll?

1. What's your favorite band/singer?



2. Your favorite album/record?



3. Who has inspired you, musically?



4. What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW?



5. And finally, .... What is a type of music that would never be caught listening to?



I would very much appreciate it if you could somehow copy and paste the questions to your answer.



Musical Poll?imax theatre



Black Sabbath



Who's Next by the Who



Beatles



Paranoid by Black Sabbath



Rap



Musical Poll?performing show opera theater



1. Nina Simone /Ella Fitzgerald



2. Ella Fitzgerald - Gold (collection of her best songs0



3. as per one but not musically, inspired me to be me



4. Ella Fitzgerald - Too darn hot.



5.Heavy metal.



CHEERS



?
1. Metallica



2. Master of Puppets- Metallica



3. Black Sabbath



4. Runnin With The Devil- Van Halen



5. Pop/techno
1. What's your favorite band/singer? Lifehouse, Staind, HIM, Within Temptation, Disturbed



2. Your favorite album/record? Break the Cycle by Staind



3. Who has inspired you, musically? Lifehouse, Staind, and HIM



4. What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW? None



5. And finally, .... What is a type of music that would never be caught listening to? Country
1. What's your favorite band/singer?



band: Incubus



singer: Josh Groban



2. Your favorite album/record?



There's too many to have just ONE fave... Here's a few I like: Queen of the Damned Soundtrack; Science, Make Yourself, Morning View, A Crow Left of the Murder, Light Grenades- all by Incubus; Josh Groban, Closer, Awake- all by Josh Groban; Chapter V by Staind; Meteora by Linkin Park; The Reason by Hoobastank; The Fragile by Nine Inch Nails; all Smashing Pumpkins albums; Razorblade Suitcase by Bush



3. Who has inspired you, musically?



no "one" person... I've just always loved singing. I loved singing in church, even when I couldn't read the hymns I'd make up my own words, lol. I also play the oboe... It's so fun! I just get lost in the music. Playing is great stress management.



4. What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW?



None, actually. Everyone's sleeping.



5. And finally, .... What is a type of music that would never be caught listening to?



I'm not that into jazz or blues.
1 the doors



2 light my fire



3 jim morrison



4 after dark-tito and the tarantulas



5 hannah montana and crap just like it
1. What's your favorite band/singer :



Led Zeppelin



2. Your favorite album/record :



Led Zeppelin III



3. Who has inspired you, musically :



Going with the current flow; Jimmy Page has inspired me as a guitar player and Robert Plant has had a huge impact on my life as an inspiration as a vocalist and song writer.



4. What song are you listening to RIGHT NOW :



A real rare time, nothing. It's really early, the cat woke me up and I can't sleep. My girlfriend is only a few feet away and sleeping peacefully still. I won't wake her up for a couple hours.



5. And finally, .... What is a type of music that would never be caught listening to :



I don't think there is a music I wouldn't listen to. I'm not a fan of most modern music, or anything from the 80's on for that matter, but music is still an art form, no matter where and when or who it's from and I appreciate that. Hell, just yesterday, I was downloading Stevie Ray Vaughan and Rihanna to my iPod at the same time!!
1. Led Zeppelin



2. Houses Of The Holy (Zeppelin)



3. Tony Iommi



4. Hallowed Be Thy Name (Iron Maiden)



5. Rap



5a. Rap or emo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp