Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does anyone like the musical Seussical the musical? My high school is doing it and none of the cast

I thought it was a fun musical that offered many parts (key for a high school production). Lots of set design, great costumes. We saw in in the fall of 2004 at Ithaca College. It so impressed us my daughter ended up going to Ithaca.



We then saw it at a local high school. Again, very good, but different.



When you are doing school productions so much has to be taken into account (size of school, talent, number of positions, quality of school band, budget etc.) Go and have fun with it. It will definitely get a different audience than Mame!



Does anyone like the musical Seussical the musical? My high school is doing it and none of the cast likes it!?performing arts



I saw it when it was on Broadway. It was okay but there are so many that are far better like Wicked, The Producers, Hairspray, Mamma Mia, etc.



Does anyone like the musical Seussical the musical? My high school is doing it and none of the cast likes it!?binoculars opera theater



i was in it last summer- it is hard to get used to but stick it out. you will be wonderful! good luck. break a leg!
dont know because I never saw it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp