Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical Quiz The First Person To Have All The Questions Correct Will Have The Best Answer *Its Diffi

What song do these lyrics come from?



1.We played cards, mostly blackjack



As we sat out on the tarmac



2.It feel like Atlanta



It feel like L.A., it feel like Miami



3.But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been



4.I ain't got no VISA



I ain鈥檛 got no Red American Express



Questions



1.How many problems did Jay-Z have?



2.Where did Deep Blue Something have breakfast?



3.What did faithless suffer from?



4.Lord of the dance is for which dance?



Whats The Next Line ?



1.It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time



2. I found her diary underneath a tree.



And started reading about me



The words shes written took me by surpise



3.Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals



I get my back into my living



I don't need to fight to prove I'm right



4. I dream ahead to what I hope for



And I turn my back on loving you



How can this love be a good thing



And I know what I'm going through



Good Luck With The Quiz !!!!!!!



Musical Quiz The First Person To Have All The Questions Correct Will Have The Best Answer *Its Difficult*?mr messed up



1)The Flyer - Nanci Griffith



2)Good Life - Kanye West featuring T-Pain



3)Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels



4)The Way I Are - Timbaland featuring Keri Hilson



1)99 problems



2)Tiffany's



3)Insomnia...



4)Irish/Celtic??? (I have nooo idea)



1)It's Tricky...it's Tricky (Tricky) Tricky (Tricky)



OR



It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky (Tricky) Trrrrrrrrrrricky



2)...you'd never read them in her eyes.



3)To prove I'm right I don't need to be forgiven



4)In my head there's only you now



This world falls on me



Musical Quiz The First Person To Have All The Questions Correct Will Have The Best Answer *Its Difficult*?getting late opera theater



screw dat .... im more alternative rock ...
1. 'the flyer' by nanci griffith



2. 'good life' by kanye west



3. 'the devil came down to georgia' by the charlie daniels band



4. 'the way i are' by timbaland



1. 99



2. at tiffany's



3. bad leadership %26amp; ego's unfettered %26amp; free?? (this one was hard to find :-/



4. lord's dance??



1. to rock a rhyme that's right on time



it's tricky (how is it D?) tricky tricky tricky tricky tricky



2. you'd never read them in her eyes.



They said that she had found the love she waited for.



Wouldn't you know it, she wouldn't show it.



3. I don't need to be forgiven



4. In my head there's only you now



This world falls on me



In this world there's real and make believe



And this seems real to me



And you love me but you don't know who I am



I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand



And you love me but you don't know who I am



So let me go, just let me go, let me go



interesting quiz :-) i had fun doin it/lookin up answers. i had a few problems tho; i'm not really sure if i got the second #3%26amp;4 right cuz i wasnt really sure what songs u meant :-/ but i tried;hope i'm right!



oh; n the last guy who tried was wrong.



cuz there WAS a variety of songs in this quiz; a lil bit of everything; nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp