Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why hasn't there been a Zombie Musical?

I'm writing one called "Stage Fright" what should some of the musical numbers be called (or about)?



Why hasn't there been a Zombie Musical?opera mobile



larylz.....our zombie God, Jimbo, just simply asked a question about Zombies once....and it sorta stuck. Now there is a whole zombie following. Come join the dark side!



ROFL @ "Stage Fright" Monitor!!! Can I do the make-up???



Stage numbers:



"I Fall to Pieces"



"I Can't Take my Eyes off of You" (literally)



"Take My Hand"



"Hokey Pokey" %26lt;----big dance number!!! Imagine! "Put your left food in.......put your left foot out......(only they literally toss in body parts!!)



"She's Got Legs!"



"Under My Skin"



"Dead Man's Party"



I think this is going to be a hit Monitor!! I can't wait until opening night!



Why hasn't there been a Zombie Musical?imax theatre opera theater



faith No more has a song -Zombie eaters from hell.
You have got to have a show stopper called "Ghouls! Ghouls! Ghouls!" set to the Motley Crue number about female band groupies, you know the one.



As soon as I saw this question, I KNEW it was you, in spite of your new moniker. How the heck are you and your undead buddies?



No, Mon, I know those guys for themselves, I think I just thought you had a different name because I hadn't seen you here for a little while and I have been a busy point-monger in the mean-time. Or maybe I am just brain dead and that is why I like Zombie questions. But we better not meet and talk like this, or else I will get in trouble again. I got yelled at once by the man for being too "chatty" in here. LOL. DHW.



Also, you asked "Why hasn't there been a Zombie Musical?" I think it is because they have such a hard time with live performances. Ha ha ha, I am funny.
how about a love song called "living with a dead girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp