Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is anyone else excited for High School Musical 2 on disney channel?

I loved High School Musical. I thought it was like a newer Grease. Same plot line, but different story. But, is anyone as excited as I am for the second one. Hopefully it wont be a bust, because everyone will forget how good the 1st one is and just say the 2nd sucked. But I'm hoping for the best and am very excited to see it! THanks a bunch for answering!



Is anyone else excited for High School Musical 2 on disney channel?opera ticket



I'm totally excited! I wonder what the story'll be about or if there are new actors or hopefully the old ones will still be there like Zac Efron!He's so cute!



Is anyone else excited for High School Musical 2 on disney channel?pacific theater opera theater



My daughter will be overjoyed, especially if the same actors are in it.
yeah the first one wasn't that great but the second might be
ya i love there singing the movie was asome i can`t wait until the seconed one comes out the movie rocks
I didn't even know there was going to be a second one. Unfortunately the sequel is usually not as good as the original, but who knows? Maybe this one will be as good or better than the first.
never seen the 1st one
I love high school musical too.It rocks. I think the sequel will be as good as the first 1. Zac Efron and Vanessa Huggens rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp