Saturday, December 5, 2009

For those that do not play a musical instrument.?

If you do not play a musical instument, do you wish you could play one? if so, why??



For me I would love to learn to play the drums!! It just looks like so much fun, and not only that, but when stressed a good thrashing of the drums would certainly relieve my stress!!



For those that do not play a musical instrument.?concerts



Saxaphone and trumpet just to recreate the sounds of the 40's and the great players of the time



For those that do not play a musical instrument.?headache opera theater



so you could bang on and on but not blow your own trumpet
oh man my husband plays the guitar and plays the same tunes over and over but i would love to play the piano
i really wish i could play the guitar
I wish I could play the piano, mostly because I find the sound so beautiful but I also think it's a lovely talent to have. I did it for a few years (along with the flute, but I have no desire to take that up again) and quit cos I got bored in my teens. I hope I take it up again before I die.
oh yes definitely. in fact, that is one of the goals i aim to achieve by the time i get to 50. i want to learn to play the piano or acoustic guitar, though i might be more likely to lean towards the latter. those are my two favourite musical instruments
if i had a choice of what instrument to play, i'd pick the keyboard,,,why?? because you can make it sound like every musical instrument there is...well almost.
Not really original but I'd have to go for the drums and piano. Son has a set of drums - might start playing them - he goes to uni in sept!!
ya i wanted to play something so i played the guitar and now my friends look up to me and its cool for them to have a friend that plays the guitar. and if you get good at it it can become a talent. you can become a roll model too.
oh god yes...when i was at school i SO wanted to learn to play the piano. however, i couldnt read music..i needed extra help to learn - and sadly, my music teacher didnt like me..and wouldnt give me that help...and i did ask!



still to this day..i cant read music...i did get by though..i could play the recorder 'by ear'...but its no subsitute for the real thing. if only my music teacher had helped me..like he helped some of my classmates...that would have been wonderful. if you'd love to play the drums...you go ahead and learn it honey - i am sure it will be fantastic!!
For a real wish........I would wish to be able to play all musical instruments..... Why? Because my musical talent is 1/10.



All my family have musical gifts appart from me. No matter how hard I try I'm just pants. Tecnically I understand music, but I have little talent. I want to be greedy and wish to play them all.
I'd like to be able to play the piano,because i think its quite a skill and i admire people who can play.
Well I tried so hard to learn how to play guitar...but could continue because of hectic schedule of studies and work. May be one day I will learn to play guitar...it very loving instrument.
It's funny to me, how before I played any instrument or knew anything about music theory, I had no concept of music. It now baffles me to hear songs I knew from those days, and not be able to recall what I thought of them then.
I have never been able to play an instrument but have always wanted to play piano. I think it's because i've always enjoyed singing and when you see pop stars on telly with Amazing voices and a piano at their fingers it just makes it seem really worthwhile.
id love to be able to play the piano or the violin but to be honest i dont have time to learn :(
love to be able to play piano or mouthorgan. always a piano about and the mouthorgan would always be in my pocket
I wish I could play the piano. I can do very BASIC things on the piano, but can't really play it. In fact, i've seriously considered taking piano lessons to get better.
So many people say "ooh I wish I could play the......". Well, do it! I did, if not you will be forever wishing and wandering what could have been.................
The harp for me (it will be pretty soon too if the world carries on like this). I'd like a big one (eh?) - I mean like the ones in orchestras that do solos for ballet music. I'd take it to parties, call myself Harpo (my hero actually) and let it fall over quite "accidentally" when performing at the Albert Hall with the London Phil. Sheer bliss! A heavenly instrument, but it has lots of strings attached.
I would like to play air guitar it looks so much fun.
I guess I've always wanted to be able to play the piano but too lazy to look into it. Silly me.



Drums would be great also. A good stress release I bet.
There's absolutely nothing stopping you taking lessons now!!



I would love to be able to play the piano but don't relish having lessons as I sometimes get my son (who's 12 and up to grade 3) to show me, but I just cant get using one hand differently to the other, kind of like rubbing your tummy and scratching your head at the same time! He also has drums lessons and yes that looks great too ! I wish I had been encouraged to learn an instrument
if i had the time and the money it would be the piano for me!!!!!!
hi I would play the piano Its just so soothing music floating over youtotally calming you and sending you into another world
i wud love to play the guitar and or the drums aswell! do do dum dush!!!!!!!
Don't think about it do it



The modern electric drum kits are quite cheep and take a real bashing but I will agree that for sheer hypnotic sound and stress relief you can't beat a real kit



I have never played in a band but have had a kit for years I just love to play along to my favourite tunes, and these depend on my moods



Drums are a great instrument and most people with a sense of rhythm can soon get a beat out of them



Go tribal and get stuck in you won't be sorry ( but maybe the neighbours Will )
I've always wanted to play the piano, and its something i'm looking into... Once i start lessons, I'm giving myself 2 years of weekly lessons and practice.



Don't really want any formal qualifications, i'll just be happy with playing whatever i'm thinking or listening too...
i wish i cud play drums 2..
I would like to play the trumpet.



Three keys and put it up to your mouth and blow.
I dont play any thing and not sure i would wont to but i would love to be able to sing so i would send money on singing lesson instead of lessons to play an instrument

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp