Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical instruments?

mouthharp/jewsharp



Musical instruments?greek theater



What about them? If you're asking whether it's mouth or jews, it's a "jews harp"



Musical instruments?performing arts show opera theater



The guitar has such sleek sexy curves, I just can't put (her) down
clarinet, tenor saxophone, oboe, bassoon, flute, bass-clarinet, soprano saxophone, piccolo,alto and baritone saxophone, violin, viola, cello, double bass, harp, piano, organ, trumpet, cornet, tuba,baritone, french horn, trombone, contra-bassoon, and english horn.
I think they're called jewsharps.



I play a 30 string welsh harp but it won't fit in my mouth.
don't really understand the question.......



from what I remember, it's called a Jews Harp, had a friend of mine who used to play it in a wicked band called T23, a sort of cross-over of dance/rock/funk, sounded really good!!



Murder on the fingers from what I remember, and I'm a guitar/bass player!
harmonica
What are you asking? If your just stating something, good work!
I play electric guitar, I'd love to play base, also play a bit of keyboard/piano



I would recommend bass guitar or keyboard, good starter instruments, quite universal, in lots of songs, so take ur pic, guitar starter packs are keep too =)
what would you like to know?
Naaaa, Sax is the one.



The sexiest instument on the planet and the women love it.
Actually both are surprisingly difficult to play well; the harmonica is definitely an instrument. The Juiceharp or jew's harp, well--put it in the rhythm/percussion section, maybe?
What's your question?
funny thats just what i was gona say honestly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp