Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical Dreams?

This is interesting. I've noticed a lot of my dreams have music in the background, just like in a movie. I've never heard any of the songs before and they seem pretty complex. Has anyone else heard of this before? I thought it was kind of neat :-)



Musical Dreams?chicago theater



YOu will fall in love in a very unsuspected way I am glad for you



Musical Dreams?met opera opera theater



at this point i cant really give you any info on what your dreams mean without further info on the music in teh back ground



but congrats i wish my dreams had a sound track
This is a first for my dreams too; Put me on your list as one who dreams like you.
I have had music playing in the background of my dreams too sometimes, it is always upbeat and fast paced music that I have never heard before...I have to admit it is really weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp