Thursday, December 10, 2009

Heading to depression... help!?

Argh, I'm so stressed about my life...



I suffer from panic attacks; I'm sort of from a poor family; I never ever was successful in wooing ladies, I'm always get rejected; my self-esteem has been poisoned and death is near.



Most of my friends told me that I'm above-average looking and a good person, but I always think the other way round.



My dream has always wanting to be a successful Entrepreneur and Investor, but I feel so lost...



I'm always serious and committed on having a long-term relationship but I'm always a failure in love, my confidence is doomed. I just don't know why the girls whom I fallen for, always seem happy with the other guys and are more closer to them whilst I'm like a planet away...



I always seek solitude; loneliness has become my friend.



Argh...



Heading to depression... help!?opera.com



Nothing wrong with loneliness or solitude. The truth is we are all really alone . No person is going to experience the same thing. Second if a woman doesn't have a thing for you it doesn't mean something is wrong with you. It really has to do with them not you. It's to vague to go in depth. I would see someone you can talk to for help, but just to be on the same side stay away from psych pills. You know what your problems deal in psych pills won't help. I'm just giving a little advice be causes they like to push that stuff like candy now days. Do you have a goal or dream in life . If you do focus on those don't get lost in worrying about a relationship. The right person will show up when it's time. Until then I would say enjoy your solitude and loneliness.



Heading to depression... help!?amc theatre opera theater



well stop MUSTERBATING !!



if you are really that interseted to invest, then start learning more about it. there is soo much to learn for you to become a good investor and let alone a good Entrepreneur. investopedia.com -%26gt; thats a damn good website to start off. Read alot of papers - from WSJ to FT(FT.com) to IBD (investors.com) etc. Also, finance.yahoo.com or finance.google.com



once you learn the basics, start playing the game (for free) @ investopedia.com and see how you ahve done. Then look back and why you didn't do well or why you did. Investing is not based on very little or partial luck; and mainly on knowledge.



Stop sulking, i mean seriously - there are a 100*1million other people out there with worse lives than yours. So get over it, and do something worthwhile. About girls? That is going to come when it will come, stop thinking soo hard about it.
dude, relax a bit.



You CANNOT force anyone to like you or love you. There might be a person out that there who LIKES you this very moment but you are just focussing on others and not them. That person could feel the same way you do at this very moment that you aren't seeing them.



Poor or Rich doesn't matter. If you are being yourself you will always be true and find that person you are looking for. If you try to hard and press the situation you will almost always scare the ladies away.



Slow it down, Play it cool and the results will come.



As far as your future goes, slow down there to. You cannot let it control your life. Find what makes you happy. When you have that answer you can talk to a counselor at school and tell them what you are interested in and get their guidance to reach your destination (school, studies etc).



Last line, loneliness isn't a problem unless you make it a problem. I long for the times that I can be alone. As you can see, being alone is what you make of it. You can either enjoy your alone time or you can be depressed about it. As I said, I miss my alone time as it gave me time to just relax without worrying what others are thinking or doing.
Quit being such a drama queen, finish school and worry about girls later.
Well, if you keep hanging onto those negative messages you tell yourself, you may just drop into a depression. Corny as it may sound, you have to give yourself positive messages. Try concentrating on your work goals for now to be an entrepreneur and investor. Why not contact some brokerage firms to enroll in their training programs. As for women, what's important is you find someone who meshes with you well, someone who will listen to you and that you enjoy their company. We all have our own individual natures and going against your nature when it comes to relationships leads to bad or no relationships. Don't be something that you are not; at the same time take care of yourself and improve other areas of your life and you will have something to bring to a relationship when it happens. I know how it is to feel lonely and wanting the company of someone in a relationship. You can't force one to happen, you can only take advantage of the opportunities when they arise. Try putting yourself on a local dating line or site. Take it one date at a time and remember you are looking for someone who will be comfortable with you the way you are. Work on improvements in other areas of your life in the meantime.
I also suffer from panic attacks. although i do, i am popular at school, am almost too social, and i am adored by the oppisite sex. The reason is, i have self confidnce. your only as happy as you believe you are. because of my panic attacks, im scared of dying all the time. that is why it is important to make the most of life every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp