Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I prepare for my school musical?

I'm trying out for High School Musical. Not because I want to be an actor, but because it's one of my favorite Disney movies and I think it'd be a great experience!



But there are some problems. I can hardly sing. How on earth can I improve my voice by March?? Any suggestions?



My role is Taylor. (The African-American girl). Stop this video at 1:04 and 2:55 to see her. http://youtube.com/watch?v=k7zzbB17Fvo She has few lines and never sings solo. Perfect for me.



Singing is my only worry. (I'm not THAT bad at acting and dancing).



Someone please give me tips. I have until early march (March 5th) to get my singing down.



Please and thank you.



How can I prepare for my school musical?globe theater



There are things you can do to improve your voice pretty quickly IF you can carry a tune. How about finding a vocal coach and tell her your situation, that it would more than likely be a short term, intense training. Hope you make it! I'll be praying for you-



How can I prepare for my school musical?oper opera theater



if you go the part, then you can't be that bad. They would have chossen another girl instead. Compition is fierce, so you must be pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp