Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical Lovers...What is your Fave Show?!!?

Mine is Les Miserables.



Musical Lovers...What is your Fave Show?!!?comedy show



The Phantom of the Opera, and when I'm feeling incredibly peppy, High School Musical.



Musical Lovers...What is your Fave Show?!!?greek theater opera theater



RENT!
Jesus Christ Superstar!
My favorite is Sondheim's "Merrily We Roll Along." Great show, but not well known and very hard to produce unless it is done by professionals.
my faves are GREASE, WICKED, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA and RENT. They were all phanomanal. I want to be Sandy in grease sooooooo bad
Guys and Dolls and Most Happy Fella (also by Frank Loesser) are my favorites.



I also like Cabaret, Chicago, Sweet Charity, and HMS Pinafore.



I just saw "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" and while I highly reccommend it, it doesn't make it to my all time favorites list.
Grease is the word
Ack! This is a hard question! Ok...well I have to say RENT is spectacular and I long to perform in it one day. But Christine and the Phantom always get me in THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. RAGTIME is a timeless story and WICKED is a chick musical I can't help but love. And then there's Disney's BEAUTY AND THE BEAST and THE LION KING which are so original and fantastic in their own ways. How could I forget the peppy cast of THE DROWSY CHAPERONE? Oh God, do I really have to pick just one? I'm sorry I can't. Broadway just has too many amazing picks. I love them all!



Well, except SUESICAL (blah).



:) Adelaide
Cabaret.
My Top favs... (In Order)



Wicked



Phantom of the Opera



Les Miserables



Fiddler on the Roof



I pretty much love all the classics....
Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp