Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is wrong with me? I don't think im healthy.?

I'm in high school. I have a 3.6 gpa. I have friends, family, pets, a nice home, a nice church, but yet....I'm often 'tired'. I feel exhausted, like someone has sucked all the matter out of me. I never sleep anymore. I'm always stressed. I've gained weight.



I feel like I'm fighting something I cannot win. I'm running out.



I keep a plastic bag of advil and tylenol pills in my desk at all times.....I take some sometimes. It makes me feel better for a short period of time.



However, I can't keep taking these pills to feel good. I'm ashamed of myself, what would my dad think if he found out. What is wrong with me? I'm young and sapposed to be healthy!!!



What is wrong with me? I don't think im healthy.?opera mobile



If these are some of your symptoms, you have low blood sugar:



fatigue, insomnia, mental confusion, nervousness, mood swings, faintness, headaches, depression, anxiety, phobias, heart palpitations, a craving for sweets, cold hands and feet, forgetfulness, dizziness, blurred vision, inner trembling, outbursts of temper, crying spells



http://hypoglycemia.org/hypo_test.asp



What is wrong with me? I don't think im healthy.?imax theatre opera theater



Sleep more, eat healthier, enjoy the fresh air. You could be suffering from depression. It could also only be short term, so that's good news, right? Talk to your parents about it. I know from experience that things are usually easier when you have them on your side.
MAYBE Y0UR TOO INVOVLED, SOMETIMES WE TAKE ON EVERYTHING, ALL AT ONE TIME, AND NEVER STOP TO RELAX, WHEN THIS HAPPENS THE BODY STARTS TO WEAR DOWN, TRYING TO CATCH UP, BUT IT CAN'T BECAUSE ITS STILL GOING, MAYBE TRY TAKING SOME VITAMINS, DRINK SOME JUICES, DON'T BE SO STRESSED, I KNOW THATS HARD IN THE WORLD TODAY, BUT I'VE LEARNED I MYSELF HAVE TO DO IT SOMETIMES, JUST TAKE EVERYTHING ONE DAY AT A TIME. NOT 20 THINGS ALL AT ONCE YOU'LL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE
There are many conditions you can have that have the symptoms you mention. I don't think you will get better until you find out what is causing these symptoms. For example, you could be lacking certain nutrients, be anaemic, have a tyoe of depression which is why the pills would give you a short boost, but that will gradually not work as you get used to them. Being stressed could be why you aren't sleeping and are eating to calm yourself will make you gain weight. Hon, I think you really need a good check-up at the doctor's. Be completely honest with him (about the pills, too) and I'm sure there is a healthier life in store for you soon.



Best of luck to a special girl.
You need a psychiatrist. Many people would just go for happy pills, but I don't believe in them. It sounds like you are not very confident, which is causing you depression. You need some moral booting, talk to others and get them to compliment you often and to be good at helping you build your confidence up, you'll be fine.
Sounds like you are a little stressed and need a break. A little more sleep and a little more exercise. Advil(ibuprofen) and Tylenol(acetmetiphin) will harm your body. It affects your liver and eye sight for starters. If you can walk or some other kind of exercise and try to go to bed a little earlier. Rest up and stress less.
well, if you have already ruled out pregnancy (please check if it's a possibility, and if you've had sex even one time during the last nine months then it is.) then you should try to talk to your parents. if you feel too embarassed or ashamed, try printing or copying the yahoo question you posted and giving it to them to read; you'd be surprised how often parents will be able to read something that they wouldn't be able to listen to. if that is just not an option, then tell your school counselor, or another grown-up that you trust.



you need to take this seriously because you may have any number of ailments, such as mono, flu, depression etc. believe it or not, you may even have environmental allergies!
the answer is within you, only you can figure out what is going on in your life. live your life, find love because that is what you are missing, without that other you feel lost. don't worry, love will find you and you'll be ok. I was the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp