Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone know any info about the musical "School House of Rock?"?

thats our middle school's musical this year and i was wondering if you could give me any info about it. rate it from 1 to 10 and tell me what are some good parts to aim for. what are the leads? for our audition the song is "I'm just a bill"



Does anyone know any info about the musical "School House of Rock?"?comedy club



I would give School House Rock about a 4 or 5. I am in my 30's so the best part about it is the memories of the songs from TV breaks back in the 70's. I learned how a bill becomes a law from that song " I'm Just a Bill". The stage version is fun but semi weak in structure.



Most productions of it divide the songs fairly equally among the cast members. It is truly an ensemble show. So just do your best at the audition and show them you are a team player and perhaps you will get an opportunity to shine a bit in it.



Does anyone know any info about the musical "School House of Rock?"?sheet music opera theater



Its called school house rock (no of). its not a story. its a bunch of songs about our country's history. the songs are very catchy, but id have to rate it a 5 or 5 1/2
9 and I thought the best part was the concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp