Saturday, December 5, 2009

Musical interlude anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0ns8t9iQ...



Musical interlude anyone?theater seating



OMG Plato..... Now you know I love this one don't you?



You got me into trouble with the neighbours last time and I will be in trouble tonight too. I'll be getting as asbo soon. lol



You done this to start me off didn't you? haha.



Thank you hun.x



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_XT7zDuu...



Shall we go in shares for you tube?:0)



Musical interlude anyone?lyric opera opera theater



Thanks for that! Reminds me of a summer back in the early 80's at Monsters of Rock Festival(UK) when I was a teenager. Now you've made me feel old! Thanks anyway.
shame he has lost it now and isn't up to live concerts



poor showing recently in UK



great music in his day
can't beat a bit of MEATLOAF



best singer ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



well done plats for finding that



starred
thanx for that plato,



i do like meatloaf



does anyone know what happened to my spell check,it's gone?



not that i need it of coures,
Much appreciated!
This musical interlude was brought to you by......"Plato". In association with "Youtube". Stay tuned.
Meatloaf! great choice plato, i'm so relaxed!!! ta.....
Thanks I needed that, he was awesome.
OMG that took me back, great choice!
no thank you.
lol thanks Plato



your a youtube addict now
Very good Plato,thanks for the link.That man sure has a voice
Sister...



You took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp