Thursday, December 10, 2009

Question...?????

Hi.I'm a virgin (I've NEVER had intercourse) but I'm getting kinda worried...about being pregnant. Crazy, huh? Well one day (july 9th to be exact) my bf and I were standing up making out and I noticed that he had unzipped his pants and was rubbing his penis on me. I was alarmed but I didn't think much about it b/c I had on underwear and jeans (which were tight). Also, I think he may have ejaculated and it may have gotten on my pants and hands. Not long after that I took a bath. I haven't had my period since June 28 (which lasted about 5 days), and I know that sometimes it gets irregular but not to this extent. I'm worried that I may be you know what...is it even possible? I've heard that sperm cannot traveled through clothes but there may be a slim chance. I've tried researching but I'm still not convinced enough to stop from worrying. I'm definitely not ready to have a baby and I'm hoping that I won't anytime soon. Do you think I'm just stressing? What should I do?



Question...?????opera house



Unless you and your BF had actual sexual contact, you cannot get pregnant, and you cannot get pregnant through clothes.



You could very well be stressing yourself out because of your worry about what happened, and this could very well be causing a delay in your period.



I think it is the stress that has got you down right now. Relax and wait to see what happens in a few days.



Question...?????dream theater opera theater



i expect that you're not pregnant from what you describe, nothing to worry yourself about, just relax and be careful, next time you may not be as lucky. sounds like your bf is starting to be testy, trying to see how far he can go
Hi Sweetie,



No, it doesn't work that way, u may have his sperm %26amp; DNA on r pants, but until u are



actually penetrating by him there is NO Way



on God's Green Earth can u get pegnant by



what he did! And NO sperm cannot penetrate through r clothes. I promise u that



u are NOT pregnant from this incident! U must stop worring about this, and yes u r stressing out for nothing!!! I promise U this act is not Medically Possible to conceive nor ever will be! Please hear me "U R NOT PREGNANT FROM THIS ACTION,!!!!



Now stop worring, calm down, u r O.K. as it's impossible!!! Go to my Blog if r not understanding me, I wouldn't lie! Have a piece of mind! Cheer Up there R No worries



LOL, Diana D
You're just stressing. Without having actual intercourse, the chances of you being pregnant are almost zero. While some women have gotten pregnant by merely having a man ejaculate on his hands and inserting them into her- the chances are VERY slim. Stress can cause your periods to become irregular/late. Calm down and relax. You can take a test to put your mind at ease, however, I can pretty much tell you now it'll turn out negatively.
nah thats impossible. it probably hasnt come on since u were stressed from that day on. stress casuses periods to be irregular.



to relieve your mind u shud go and buy or tell him buy u a pregnancy test
Ok first off the fact that he was rubbing his penis on you WAS disgusting! If you are REALLY worried about it, please go see a doctor, or take a pregnancy test, just to make sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp